• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

18 March 2008

New toy

Bf got a new pocket-sized camera to carry around. It's a Ricoh Caplio R7. Got a really nice macro feature on it, IS, and a 7x zoom. Takes excellent pictures, and I think the image stabilization is better than that of my S3 IS. And, it's orange!

stock photo
Stock image; not my photo

I will have to post some photos from it later on.

In other news, I have finally officially applied for a doctorate program. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Nervous that I won't get it? Nervous that I will?


  • If I get in, then I'll do it and I'll try to do it well.
  • If I don't get in, then it perhaps wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'll re-apply for Spring admission, and maybe I won't.

I guess whatever the results are, I have put forth a good effort.

This got longer than I intended it to. C'est la vie.