• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

21 May 2008

in two days..

I get a new mattress. Never had one before. Our bodies have decided that with this knowledge, they will not be sleeping comfortably any more on the old one. They have decided this without consulting our brains or our schedules. The result? Me tired. *Grunt*.

Did I mention keys to new townhouse apartment Monday? Or the photography class we are taking together? Or that we are moving on Sat? *Yawn* Or the vacation we're taking in less than a month?

I'm no good at blogging anymore. I'm trying. Hopefully more when I'm less busy... as in, when things are in one home and everything is settled and I actually get a few hours (or days or weeks?) to edit the quadrillion photos I've taken in the past 5 months.