• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

11 June 2008

and it (hopefully) begins to settle


Camera: Olympus E-500 w/ 50mm lens
Post-Processing: none. (What? me? no processing? Don't have a heart attack. I'm just busy/lazy/prioritizing/whatever you want to call it)


Class is over. That's something. Got some hairs cut also. (I am trying to grow it out.) Most pre-vacation shopping is done. But there is still the packing of course. (I still have 2 days, but even so - I am nothing if not obsessive about planning and organization!!) I got the move-out date for the old place extended to the 13th, so that means only one night of cat-smuggling. That, in itself, is a huge stress-reliever. And that was something we expected to do anyway. The apartment is probably 90% unpacked, too. Just some minor things like electronics need setup, and photos need hanging. That's about it really.

So I'm feeling a lot less stressed. Have lots to do, but it's gonna be ooooookay. The fast-approaching big red box on my calendar denoting "V A C A T I O N :-)" has me feeling slightly more zen. I suppose I will relax completely once I am on the plane, with the cat. (As the airline states, they reserve the right to refuse your pet boarding pretty much if they feel like it; if that happens we do not know WHAT we will do.) Anyway let's not think about it for now.