• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

07 March 2009

no proof of mine exists, so i don't have to take it back

So. Do you want to hear about it, or don't you? The engagement I mean. And the wedding/marriage/non-wedding-wedding/whatever. Oh, and who is "you"? (I often wonder if anyone other than Bf, Bitter Heaven, and assorted Llamas read this thing - and if so... why.)

I was originally thinking I'd start what folks call a "wedding blog", but when we decided not to have a wedding, that idea kind of went out the window. (Oh yeah, did I mention? We're not going to have a wedding.)

But we still have stuff to do and decisions to make, and my mind is buzzing with the literal and the reflective stuff. Some of it, I wouldn't mind sharing with my "captive audience".

So. Do you want to hear about it, or don't you?

And by the way, I'm going to keep calling Bf by "Bf" until after we're married, even though he's technically my fiance now (and I do like the sound of that!). Then I'll think of some other handle. It's just that I don't want to have three tags for stuff concerning him. Good reason, right?


(Oh, and yeah I know. Two Lisa Loeb lyrics as titles, right in a row. I just noticed. Sorry.)