• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

06 October 2009

i know that we'll have a ball

I find it rather sad that when something cool that I'm really excited about happens to me, I don't display much happiness. It's like I'm embarrassed that others won't be as excited as I am. Or I'm afraid someone will steal it away from me or it won't happen. The Pink Hubby and I have just made a decision that makes us very happy. Yet here I sit, furrowing my brow and worrying about people's possible reactions, or the possibilities that everything may not work out how we want it to.

Silly me and my silly habits.

More to come on this cool and exciting development soon.