• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

20 October 2009

tiberius tuesday

Mihow does a pretty-much weekly feature on her blog called "Tuesdays with Murray." She writes a little or a lot about her cat, Murray, and generally includes pictures or a video or something. It sounds really boring, I know... But it's not. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that she's a really decent writer and photographer.

But anyway, I like the idea. If I wanted to be "original", I would have chosen a different day than Tuesday. But Tiberius! Tuesday! It doesn't sound as good as Tiberious Thursday. And "Furry Friday" is kind of creepy sounding (IMO).

Not that I'm planning to post about this cat every week anyway. I'm honestly not sure this cat is interesting enough to post about every week without making myself seem like some kind of crazycatperson. But I still like the idea of a semi-normal feature. Animals are pretty difficult to photograph in low-light conditions (a.k.a. Our House), so it's a photography challenge as well. Since I'm bad at sticking with anything, here's what you're being promised:

Something about Rusty on this blog, on Tuesday. Not every Tuesday necessarily, but if I have something about Rusty to post (whether it's one picture, or a long ranty diatribe), I'll probably do it on Tuesday.

And now that that's out of the way:

Rusty

Rusty

Rusty

Tiberius discovered the front window a couple of days ago. I'd put a blanket there for him prior to bringing him home with us, but he was just too busy exploring and playing and being hyper to take the time to sit and look. Now, I guess, he has decided to spare a little time each day. He can see cars, birds, weather, people walking by, etc. Since our snow last week, our leaves have been falling from the trees in droves. He's loving it.