• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

17 November 2009

be still my heart

Am I the only one who didn't know there is sugar-free Juicy Fruit gum now? I guess I don't peruse the gum aisle very often. Years and years of not being able to chew it, and now this.

Juicy Fruit

Sugar Free!

Tub o Gum

I bought more than one.

(What do you think of this watermark? I like it better than this one I think. The fonts are Veteran Typewriter and Mamae Que Nos Faz. Both are free for personal use, which I figure this is, since I make no money from these images. I've decided to start adding one to anything that looks halfway professional - even these gum photos, which I took with my old 4 mp SD300. People can be such dirty little thieves sometimes.)