• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

06 December 2009

a '54 convertible too, light blue

Out there in blogland, it seems to be the time for Christmas lists. Here are five things on mine.


15" Macbook Pro - $3450


From Apple.com:
-3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
-8GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
-128GB solid-state drive
-SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
-Antiglare Widescreen Display



Solid, non-metal Bed - $700-$1500


This picture is from Pottery Barn; this particular bed is $1000.

2008 Honda Civic EX-L - more than $5,000 but less than $20,000


Yes, this is already my car. But technically, it still belongs to Honda Financial Services. Somebody wanna pay it off for me?

Olympus 35-100mm f/2.0 Zuiko Lens - $2100


From Amazon. Yum.

Remodeled Full Bathroom - $5,000+


In my opinion, our one-and-only full bath is one of the worst rooms in our house. Nothing major, but it all needs work. Time-intensive work. Expensive work. Too much work. [Picture from Young House Love; it's hard to find a photo of a nice-looking, small bathroom!]

So, that's the short list. If pressed, I could probably come up with another several things to add. Something tells me no one's crossing this stuff off their list...nor would I expect them to. I have um, expensive tastes. Or high hopes. Or something. But I am excited to say that WE will be crossing one of the items above off really soon! Can't wait to share more!

In halfway/sort of related news, we're getting our Christmas tree today. I'll show you in the coming days!