• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

10 December 2009

the baby isn't the problem here

Dear Pair of Grad Students Who Have Apparently Been Changing Their Baby in My Office up Until The Day I Moved In:

Gross.

Also, quit opening my office door with baby-in-arm and diaper-in-hand, giving me an annoyed look and leaving. The office is occupied. You know this. What would make you assume it's OK to use my desk as a changing table as long as I'm not currently in the room? And don't return with the dirty diaper and toss it in the trash outside my office door. It smells.



P.S. I'm pretty sure there are places where kids can be left while you're at work. Places that are not your office. It's called "Daycare". Everyone in the building would appreciate not hearing your baby shriek from inside your locked office for upwards of 3 hours a day.