• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

21 December 2009

survived

Well, we did it. Our first 'real' wedding photo gig. It wasn't even that scary. *whew*

She was a beautiful bride.
We filled all of our memory cards (and we have a LOT of memory cards).
I saw friends I hadn't seen in years.

My best friend of 18 years is now married; I wish her the best. I will share the pictures before New Years, if I can make it through them by then. It was a good thing I had my camera to keep me busy during the ceremony; I was choking back tears just watching her get ready. Through the years, she's been everyone's bridesmaid, personal attendant, hostess, etc. She kept saying "I can't believe this is ME."