• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

15 February 2010

long weekend

I have today off from work due to President's day. Normally I'd be thrilled about a long weekend (and I am happy about it)... but it does suck to be sick. Getting better though.

Here's a weekend-roundup, of sorts.

Roses
roses
I love me some flowers! Wish I'd have gotten a better photo though.

Ooooooh, shiny
ring-cleaner
Lookie what I got for valentine's day. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. My ring loooooves it!

Bed Time!
newbed
After dealing with multiple shitty metal frames, we bought a 'real' bed. It'll be here in a few weeks; this is the floor model.

Honeymoons and 'lympics in the freshly-painted bedroom
lympics
How I've spent much of the weekend. Pink Hubby made us an antenna so that we could get the Olympics on our TV.