• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

30 April 2010

sorry i've been relatively 'quiet' this week...

This week has been... wow.

  • it's the last 2 weeks of the semester

  • lots of meetings and work projects as we prepare to help people learn a different computer system

  • had to reload everything on my work computer after losing functionality due to that McAfee antivirus thing

  • planned a bachelorette party, and had to get the invites out by today

But I do have a pile of pictures, and plan to show you my latest project -- something I know I've been hinting at for the past 2 weeks. To give you a preview, here's the daily photo I took on Saturday, April 24...

this has always been one of those rooms that looks great in the dark, or from 10 feet away... [9/365]

And below is the one from the 25th - taken in the same room.

now, to see what's under that bandaid colored paint... [10/365]

More to come early next week. I promise!!