• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

17 April 2010

they say it's your birthday

Here are some photos from yesterday and today. It was my birthday yesterday, as you know, and Pink Hubby got me pretty flowers! Cake, too. And DVDs. [DVDs aren't that interesting to photograph. But stay tuned for the cake.]

birthday bouquet

birthday bouquet [2/365]

Huzzah! I got a sander (from my parents). Let the sanding begin!

sander

Here's the aforementioned cake!

cake

He special orders my cake with double frosting. The frosting is the best part after all. Really, a bucket of frosting would be fine by me, but where's the birthday-novelty in that?!

cakeslice

I look weird in this next one...

me and my slice of cake

Problem solved.

a good night