• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

18 May 2010

he likes to look

Rusty just loooooves looking at stuff. (I guess most cats do). Here he is, for example, looking up a dress.

Rusty looking up my dress

I think he stared up this dress (which -- by the way -- is a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in over memorial day weekend) for about 20 minutes. I guess his momma didn't teach him proper manners.

Since the weather's gotten warmer (and since I've been focusing so much attention on this room lately), Rusty has come to really enjoy the sunroom. He loves sitting on its big windowsills, smelling fresh air and watching critters.

in another window

In the window

He hasn't been allowed in there lately due to the floor work (and the horrible fumes related to the floor work). I am sure he's looking forward to the day he can sit out there again.

he loves this room