• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

01 May 2010

the last question in the formspring

Has formspring gone out of style? It seems like it has. Anyway... here's the very last question that's been hanging out in my inbox.

Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?

I do. Do unto others, right? But I wonder about our justice system, a lot of times. I hate the idea of an innocent person going to their death. But for those who have been wrongfully committed, man. Death penalty would suck. I've never personally been in a situation (or known anyone in a situation) where a violent crime had happened involving anyone I know. I mostly hadn't answered it yet because I don't have any strong feelings on it. I know this is a short answer, but that's all I've got.

I am still accepting new questions here. My plan has been to answer them on this blog -- whenever I have time -- until the inbox was emptied. The inbox is now empty. If no one asks anything new by next Saturday, I'm going to disable it.