• Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
  • Sunshine and Unicorns
sunshine & unicorns: a blog about love, learning, and life in the upper midwest

13 June 2010

Sunshine & Unicorns has become NODAKADEMIC. (I've moved!)

It has to be important. I broke out the ALLCAPS.

For several weeks now, Pink Hubby and I have been diligently working in our spare time to get me moved into my new home on the web. Yes, you're going to have to update your links. Sorry.

There are a couple of reasons I chose to move, but mainly it's because I do not any longer wish to have the moniker Pink Helicopter. It's not the pink and it's not the helicopter. It's the combination of the two that was the issue. (Look it up on Urban Dictionary if you want to know why.) Upon trying to think of a new nickname, I decided maybe it was time to retire the scattered 'wtf' notion that sunshine, unicorns, shininess and powerful pink flying machines (or flopping male... uh... parts...) creates.

So please join me in my new space, with my new name.

Nodakademic.com


To make it more convenient for those of you using RSS readers, Pink Hubby (in his nerdy glory) figured a way to redirect you all automatically. But please do UPDATE YOUR RSS. *Here* is a link to the new feed.

See you over there!